The information we collect
We collect information from you two ways:
- Through our website, this may include whenever you complete a contact form, details of your visits to this website and the resources that you access, traffic data, location data, blog posts you’ve read and other communication data.
- Through signing up to our email/postal marketing. This includes your name, email address and postal address (if you have requested postal mailings).
The use of your information
Any information we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. It is used to provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you and to notify you about any changes to our website. Data that is provided to us is stored on secure servers.
Who sees your information
How long is data kept for?
We will keep personal information only for as long as we need it to maintain our relationship with you, provide you with the products, services or information you requested, to comply with the law, and to ensure we do not communicate with individuals that asked us not to.
This information does not identify you personally in any way.
Links to third party websites
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have a complaint, do let us know – we’d love to make any changes we can. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office online at: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/handling/
- You have the right to request us to provide you with details of the personal information we hold about you.
- You have the right to ask us to correct our records if you believe they contain incorrect or incomplete information about you.
- You have the right to erasure (deletion), without undue delay, of your personal information for which you later withdraw your consent to processing, or when it is no longer needed for purpose it was originally collected.
- You have the right to temporarily restrict our processing of your personal information if: you contest the accuracy of your personal information; you prefer we restrict its use rather than erase it; you need it to be preserved to establish, exercise, or defend a legal claim; whilst you are verifying whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it. You have the right to be informed before we lift the processing restriction.
- We will process data on the basis of either consent or if we believe we have a legitimate interest to communicate with you.
- To stop email marketing simply click on the unsubscribe link within any email. Requests are usually processed immediately.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This policy was updated on 18/11/2020.